Friday, May 3, 2013

Fox Hollow Family Farm

We are in love with this cute family farm that we got to visit today.  I love finding fun new places to discover.  This farm had it all.  The kids can't wait to go back and show dad.
It's in Issaquah, right near Tiger Mountain where people hangglide and paraglide.  There are actually two paragliders but I can't see where they are in this picture any more.  I could see them when I was taking the picture.  And it's a cute shot of the inflatables and gazebo where we picknicked today.

The kids got a cup of veggies to feed the animals.  Not all of the animals wanted them, but most did.  There was a llama, miniature ponies. sheep (with baby lambs), chickens, geese, and pigs.  There may have been more but that's off the top of my head.


Inside the barn there were large horses, baby chicks (the boys were in love and kept leaning in to hear them "peeping") and baby piglets. 
The kids got a kick out of riding these 4 wheelers.

Everywhere we went I was taking notes because Tony and I dream of having acreage and a beautiful home and animals.  Someday.  For now I take pictures of this farm because it was so idyllic.  And look how cute Jase looks in his little hat.

They loved riding this train.

And they really loved riding the pony.  This is Pegasus.

We ended at the Sweet Shoppe and play area.


I wonder how soon we can go back? ; )
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I took my daughter (she's 5) to visit on Sunday. We had a blast, as well! We want to visit during the week when there aren't as many people around, and we can hang out with the animals more :)

    I enjoy it almost as much as she does! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete