Friday, April 13, 2012

My Washington Weedville

Today I mowed my moss and weeded. It's a gorgeous day! In fact we'll be outside again after the boys finish their snacks. Max was helping me weed and he said, "We're ruining Weedville! But we're not ruining Flowerland!". Cute! I truly appreciate living in Washington. It's got so much beauty. I do appreciate this Jeff Foxworthy humor though...
------If you've worn shorts, sandals and a parka at the same time, you live in Washington.
------If you know all 4 seasons: almost rainy, rainy, still rainy, and road construction, you live in Western Washington.
------If you feel guilty throwing aluminum cans or paper in the trash, you live in Washington.
------If you know more than 10 ways to order coffee (and you don't even drink coffee), you live in Washington.
------If you know more people who own boats than air conditioners, you live in Washington.
------If you know the difference between Chinook, Coho and Sockeye salmon, you live in Washington.
------If you know how to pronounce Sequim, Puyallup, Abiqua, Issaquah, Oregon, Umpqua, Yakima and Willamette, you live in Washington.
------If you can tell the difference between Japanese, Chinese and Thai food, you live in Washington.
------If you think people who use umbrellas are either wimps or tourists, you live in Washington.
------If you buy new sunglasses every year, because you cannot find the old ones after such a long time, you live in Washington.
The last two really make me chuckle and they are so me!

No comments:

Post a Comment