Tuesday, January 3, 2012

A Few More Fun Things Before Christmas!

Tony's brother Mike and his wife Nicole came to Washington to visit. On Mike's birthday, Nicole, the boys and I went and walked around the Seattle temple. Here are the boys at one of the statues.
From January 2012

And a great view of the temple.
From January 2012

We did a little Christmas shopping and had a little DQ afterwards.
From January 2012

While Tony took Mike to XXX Burger which is supposed to have the best rootbeer in these parts. And apparently they have some pretty big hamburgers.
From January 2012

That night the boys and I went with some friends to the Garden d'Lights at the Botannical Gardens. It was really fun and I was lucky to have such great friends with me because one mom and two boys at a lights display was NOT easy. I definitly appreciated their help.
This display really looked like a little garden!
From January 2012

From January 2012

I tried to capture the magic with this photo but it didn't quite work. There were strands of light that descended and looked like falling rain.
From January 2012

This dragon had "smoke" coming out of his mouth.
From January 2012

There were very few pictures since I felt like I was herding cats, but it was beautiful and I'll be sure to go when Tony can see it (and help) next year! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment