Thursday, June 23, 2011

Welcome to the World, Baby Venna

My friend Tallie had a beautiful baby girl and we had to have a baby shower to celebrate! I love spending time with awesome ladies!
Still setting up in this pic. I love Kara's awesome flowers.
From June 2011

And Kara decorated the cupcakes (can you tell I take lots of pictures to keep these ideas in my mind for later?)
From June 2011

Visiting before it starts
From June 2011

Lora and Lisa adoring baby Venna
From June 2011

This will be a shadow box/keepsake
From June 2011

Chatting
From June 2011

Lip Balm "Luscious Lips a la Venna Louise"
From June 2011

Two more girls soon to join Venna
From June 2011

This beautiful bonnet that Ruth made had me wishing for a baby girl! It's beautiful!
From June 2011

Congrats Tallie, we love ya!
From June 2011

And another day, Max and Ryan got to meet baby Venna
From June 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment